Portable. Stackable. Versatile.
A smart, sleek advancement in portable nutrition, durable GoStak® jars secure tightly to carry powders, vitamins, supplements, snacks, and more.
Mix & Match.
Customize GoStak® jars to your nutrition needs. Heading out of town? Pack a week's worth of premeasured powder and supplements. The 150cc jar holds a single serving of most protein powder brands.
Twist N' Lock™ Technology.
Lock and load. Connect jars together with a quick quarter twist to streamline your supplements, snacks, and more.
Removable Carry Handle.
Included with the Starter 4Pak, the removable carry handle attaches to any jar lid, making it easy to clip your GoStak® jars to a backpack for quick access.
Made from only the highest-quality materials, GoStak® jars are BPA and phthalate free.
- Wash all jars and lids before initial use, and immediately afer each use.
- All GoStak® jars are top-rack dishwasher safe; lids and smaller jars fare better in the silverware bin, as far away from the heating element as possible.
- Alternately, you may clean jars and lids using warm soapy water.
- Fill jar with a mixture of baking soda and vinegar and allow it to sit overnight
- Sprinkle a piece of newspaper with water, or place several drops of vanilla extract on a few paper towels. Crumple newspaper or paper towels and place inside jar. Seal jar and let it sit for 24 hours.
- Place damp coffee grounds inside jar. Seal jar and allow it to sit overnight.
Love these for spices. Great gift items.
Can you use GoStak with the ProStak? Are they interchangeable or made differently?
Good question. The ProStak has a significantly larger diameter and is not compatible with the GoStak.
They need to bring the orange back. I have every color, but lost my orange ones a couple of years ago. My rainbow is incomplete. I’ve use these for years for different things like snacks or office supplies. Currently using them for my daily medication. I love to mix and match them size-wise and color-wise.
These are wonderful for dry snacks and powders and I would definitely recommend if that's all you intend to use them for. I'm a bit disappointed that I've had issues with leaking when using them for juicer fruits and chia pudding though.
We're sorry to hear this product has not performed as you expected. The GoStak containers are not advertised as being leak proof, and special care should be taken when using any liquids or gels in these products.
Never received my order.
We are so sorry to hear that. Please send out Support Team an email at email@example.com and they would be happy to track down your order.