Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Shake
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp honey roasted peanut butter
- 2.5 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp creatine if desired
- hazelnut coffee flavor to taste
- 1 cup cold milk
- 3 tbsp vanilla ice cream softened
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 serving malted milk powder
In the order listed, add ingredients to your favorite BlenderBottle® shaker cup, close the leak-proof lid, and shake until oh-so-smooth.
WHY THIS SHAKE ROCKS: We didn’t think the pure combo of peanut butter and chocolate could get any better—until now.
A PERFECT MATCH: The BlenderBottle Strada Insulated Stainless Steel shaker has plenty of room for all the fixings in your Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Shake.
(per serving: 456 cal., 18.6 g total fat (4.5 g sat. fat), 5 mg chol., 447 mg sodium, 38.5 g carbo., 34.2 g sugars, 36.3 g protein)