- Patent-pending carrying loop
- Ergonomic flip cap and spout
- BlenderBall® whisk inside
- Leak-proof guarantee
- Wide mouth makes it easy to add ingredients
- StayOpen™ flip cap won't close on your nose
- GripperBars™ make it easy to hold
- Embossed ounce and milliliter markings
- Fits in most car drink holders
- BPA and Phthalate free
- NOTE: Bottles hold the specified amount of liquid when filled to the cup brim. For aesthetic reasons, the measurement markings end sooner. For example, the 28 oz. bottle has markings up to 20 oz., even though the full capacity is still 28 oz.
- SIZING GUIDE: When in doubt, go a size up. For example, if your shake calls for 16 oz. of liquid plus powder, we recommend using a 28-oz. bottle or larger for best mixing.
THERE'S ONLY ONE BLENDERBOTTLE®
Everything else is just a shaker cup. The BlenderBottle Classic revolutionized the industry back in 2004 with its leak-proof seal, iconic design, and the BlenderBall® wire whisk. Now, years later, it's still the best-selling shaker on the market. Why? Because it works.
SMOOTH TASTES GOOD
Say 'goodbye' to lumpy protein shakes and 'hello' to smooth, great-tasting drinks. Our patented mixing system uses the BlenderBall® wire whisk—found only in BlenderBottle® brand shaker cups—to mix even the thickest ingredients as you shake.
CLIP IT, LOOP IT, HANG IT
Integrated with the StayOpen™ flip cap, the adjustable carry loop lets you hold more when your hands are full and offers a convenient place to attach keys while at the gym.
LEAK PROOF GUARANTEE
The Classic's screw-on lid and secure flip cap keep your gym bag and car seat dry. With a snug twist of the lid and the assuring “snap” of the flip cap, you’re ready to roll.
Made from only the highest-quality materials, BlenderBottle® brand shaker cups are—and always have been—BPA and Phthalate free.
THE BLENDERBOTTLE® COLLEGIATE COLLECTION
The World's Best-Selling Shaker Cup™ now shows a little more school spirit. The BlenderBottle® collegiate collection features officially licensed logos and colors from some of the most popular collegiate institutions.