JOIN THE CONVERSATION: #CLASSIC
- Patent-pending carrying loop
- Ergonomic flip cap and spout
- BlenderBall® whisk inside
- Leak-proof guarantee
- Wide mouth makes it easy to add ingredients
- StayOpen™ flip cap won't close on your nose
- GripperBars™ make it easy to hold
- Embossed ounce and milliliter markings
- Fits in most car drink holders
- BPA and Phthalate free
- NOTE: Bottles hold the specified amount of liquid when filled to the cup brim. For aesthetic reasons, the measurement markings end sooner. For example, the 28-oz. bottle has markings up to 20 oz., even though the full capacity is still 28 oz.
- SIZING GUIDE: When in doubt, go a size up. For example, if your shake calls for 16 oz. of liquid plus powder, we recommend using a 28-oz. bottle or larger for best mixing.
THERE'S ONLY ONE BLENDERBOTTLE®
Everything else is just a shaker cup. The BlenderBottle® Classic™ revolutionized the industry back in 2004 with its leak-proof seal, iconic design, and the BlenderBall® wire whisk. Now, years later, it's still the best-selling shaker on the market. Why? Because it works.
SMOOTH TASTES GOOD
Say 'goodbye' to lumpy protein shakes and 'hello' to smooth, great-tasting drinks. Our patented mixing system uses the BlenderBall® wire whisk—found only in BlenderBottle® brand shaker cups—to mix even the thickest ingredients as you shake.
CLIP IT, LOOP IT, HANG IT
Integrated with the StayOpen™ flip cap, the adjustable carry loop lets you hold more when your hands are full and offers a convenient place to attach keys while at the gym.
LEAK PROOF GUARANTEE
The Classic's screw-on lid and secure flip cap keep your gym bag and car seat dry. With a snug twist of the lid and the assuring 'snap' of the flip cap, you’re ready to roll.
Made from only the highest-quality materials, BlenderBottle® brand shaker cups are—and always have been—BPA and Phthalate free.
THE BLENDERBOTTLE® COLLEGIATE COLLECTION
The World's Best-Selling Shaker Cup™ now shows a little more school spirit. The BlenderBottle® collegiate collection features officially licensed logos and colors from some of the most popular collegiate institutions.