Portable. Stackable. Versatile.
A smart, sleek advancement in portable nutrition, durable GoStak® jars secure tightly to carry powders, vitamins, supplements, snacks, and more.
Mix & Match.
Customize GoStak® jars to your nutrition needs. Heading out of town? Pack a week's worth of premeasured powder and supplements. The 150cc jar holds a single serving of most protein powder brands.
Twist N' Lock™ Technology.
Lock and load. Connect jars together with a quick quarter twist to streamline your supplements, snacks, and more.
Removable Carry Handle.
Included with the Starter 4Pak, the removable carry handle attaches to any jar lid, making it easy to clip your GoStak® jars to a backpack for quick access.
Made from only the highest-quality materials, GoStak® jars are BPA and phthalate free.
- Wash all jars and lids before initial use, and immediately afer each use.
- All GoStak® jars are top-rack dishwasher safe; lids and smaller jars fare better in the silverware bin, as far away from the heating element as possible.
- Alternately, you may clean jars and lids using warm soapy water.
- Fill jar with a mixture of baking soda and vinegar and allow it to sit overnight
- Sprinkle a piece of newspaper with water, or place several drops of vanilla extract on a few paper towels. Crumple newspaper or paper towels and place inside jar. Seal jar and let it sit for 24 hours.
- Place damp coffee grounds inside jar. Seal jar and allow it to sit overnight.
Join the conversation: #blenderbottle
I love this GoStak and been using this every workday for a year. It is perfect for snacks and pills. However as other reviews mentioned, the GoStak is little too narrow for powder supplement. Unless you need to use a smaller spoon or a funnel as a better choice. The idea of GoStak is the convenient and portability. But how narrow is it kind of defeats the purposes. Is is extremely durable though, I need had an issue with the quality. I dropped it multiple time, no cracks no scratches. Just hope that they can improve the design in the future to make it a little wider.
Still shows my shipment in illinois somewhere
I like the portability on how I can fit in the GoStak in my blender bottle — but it can be messy when I try to fill it with protein powder using a protein scoop, as the GoStak is too narrow and I have to do it cautiously or risk spilling my whey isolates.
Nice product as expected
The volume in each container of the stack is great. However, they are way too narrow for the scoops of supplementation that I have. A lot of it spills unless I take my time and do it extremely slowly.