Portable. Stackable. Versatile.
A smart, sleek advancement in portable nutrition, durable GoStak® jars secure tightly to carry powders, vitamins, supplements, snacks, and more.
Mix & Match.
Customize GoStak® jars to your nutrition needs. Heading out of town? Pack a week's worth of premeasured powder and supplements. The 150cc jar holds a single serving of most protein powder brands.
Twist N' Lock™ Technology.
Lock and load. Connect jars together with a quick quarter twist to streamline your supplements, snacks, and more.
Removable Carry Handle.
Included with the Starter 4Pak, the removable carry handle attaches to any jar lid, making it easy to clip your GoStak® jars to a backpack for quick access.
Made from only the highest-quality materials, GoStak® jars are BPA and phthalate free.
- Wash all jars and lids before initial use, and immediately afer each use.
- All GoStak® jars are top-rack dishwasher safe; lids and smaller jars fare better in the silverware bin, as far away from the heating element as possible.
- Alternately, you may clean jars and lids using warm soapy water.
- Fill jar with a mixture of baking soda and vinegar and allow it to sit overnight
- Sprinkle a piece of newspaper with water, or place several drops of vanilla extract on a few paper towels. Crumple newspaper or paper towels and place inside jar. Seal jar and let it sit for 24 hours.
- Place damp coffee grounds inside jar. Seal jar and allow it to sit overnight.
Join the conversation: #blenderbottle
I have the cyan color lids for the GoStak. I absolutely love these. Are use them all the time. However I am upset that I lost one of the lids. Does anyone have any idea of how I can get a replacement lid? I can’t seem to find where to order a lid only. Any help would be appreciated.
The smaller gostak’s work pretty good. My issue is the 100 cc and the 150 cc I have a hard time getting the lids off. I put the jars together to loosen the lids but that only works for so long before that starts to ruin the lids. I have had them 24 hours and have noticed this issue. I had to use pliers to get lids off a couple of jars. I guess I will just stick with my 1/2 cup gladware containers in plastic bags routine.
I got the starter 4pak and It’s great for trail mix and pre and post workout, I love having the different options with the container sizes.
I really like these a lot, they are great for small scoop supplements like pre workout, BCAAs, nitric oxide, etc.
Love the GoStak for the perfect little snack and doesn't leave odors.