Goals & Motivation


WANT TO BE PART OF THE 8%? - BlenderBottle

According to surveys, only 8% of Americans successfully achieve their New Year's resolutions! 8%! What's even more alarming is that 80% of Americans typically give up by January 20. Whether your resolutions are to eat healthier, get in better shape, or even climb Mt. Everest, we can always use some extra motivation. So we dug through the annals of YouTube and found some motivation for you. Here it is cue Braveheart music...

You may already know how to ride a bike, but this speech is the definition of motivational. Is there anything you're not inspired to do after watching it? It's easy to make New Year's resolutions, but what separates the 8% from the other 92% is the ability to keep focused long after the initial excitement wears off. So remember this stirring speech as you pack up the decorations, grab your BlenderBottle, and head to the gym, the trail, the office, the kitchen, or anywhere else life takes you this coming year. Feel free to check back in a few months if you need some extra encouragement we'll keep this video up for you!

What are your resolutions for the New Year? How will you be a part of the 8%?

Reading next

Happy New Year From BlenderBottle! - BlenderBottle
4 Reasons to Embrace Cold Weather Cardio Exercises - BlenderBottle

Leave a comment

All comments are moderated before being published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.