While we’ve highlighted several key features of the GoStak on the product details page, I want to share a few “lesser-known” features that really make this new product shine:
1. Expandability: Build Your Own "Instant" ShakesOne of my favorite features of the GoStak is its expandability, allowing you to mix and match jar sizes that work best for you. Once a week (or before I head out of town), I spend some time creating ready-to-go post-workout "cocktails." I fill a bunch of GoStak jars with whey protein powder and a scoop of creatine, and if I think I'll need the carbs, some oat flour. That all fits nicely into a 100cc jar (150cc if I add oat flour), and after my next workout I just grab a GoStak jar, pour the contents into my BlenderBottle, and I'm set. No need to bring out all 3 bags of supplements each time.
2. Never Lose a Lid
The larger GoStak jars are perfect for packing snacks on the go. While treating yourself to some roasted almonds, attach the lid to the bottom of the jar with the Twist ‘n Lock™ system to keep it handy. This is especially useful for parents who want to pack Cheerios or Goldfish crackers for their toddlers, and still have a lid when they're finished.
3. BlenderBall® CompatibleThe GoStak fits nicely into both BlenderBottle Classic™ and SportMixer™ shaker bottles for compact traveling. But did you know that the BlenderBall® fits inside the GoStak jars? This is perfect for those times when you don’t need or want the whisk ball rattling around inside your bottle.
4. Removable Carry HandleUse a carabiner to clip the GoStak to a backpack while hiking, or to the loop on a SportMixer water bottle to keep them together on the go. It actually comes in handy quite often. Don’t need it? Don’t use it. It uses the Twist ‘n Lock system to attach (or detach) from any GoStak lid.
5. Stain and Odor ResistantThe GoStak jars are made of durable, BPA-free Eastman Tritan™ plastic, offering superior clarity and durability, without sacrificing safety. While no plastic is perfect, the GoStak jars do a good job of resisting odors and stains from previous contents.
6. Easy On, Easy OffThe GoStak lids offer a secure seal, while only requiring about a quarter turn to open and close. It may seem insignificant, but having to spin a lid around several times each time you open or close the jar becomes more of a nuisance than you might expect. This is one of those subtle features that adds a nice touch.
7. Nine Vibrant ColorsEveryone loves variety, and we’ve certainly given you that when it comes to color. Whether you designate certain colors for pre and post workout, or officially mark blue as “his” and pink as “hers,” you’ve got options. Oh, and I should add: they match all BlenderBottle brand bottles; we even updated our Classic color palette to make sure of it.
Have you had a chance to try the new GoStak system? Tell us how you use it below. Not the proud owner quite yet? Tell us how you would use it!